CMS Performance Bolt-In Roll Bar For Porsche 987 Cayman
This Roll Bar Fits The Following Cars:
- 2006-2012 Porsche 987 Cayman S
- 2007-2012 Porsche 987 Cayman
- 2011-2012 Porsche 987 Cayman R
Hands Down the Best Roll Bar for the Porsche 987 Cayman
The CMS Performance Roll Bar is the strongest, safest, and most beautifully constructed roll bar on the market for your Porsche 987 Cayman (base, S, GTS, or R). In designing our roll bar, safety and structural rigidity were our primary goals. That's why we use 1.75" x .095" premium Docol R8 Advanced High-Strength Steel tubing, vs. the weaker, more brittle 4130 tubing others use.
Attention to Detail Befitting the Porsche 987
At CMS Peformance, meticulous attention to detail defines the design of our Porsche 987 Cayman Roll Bar. We make sure to locate your harness shoulder straps at the proper angle (0° to -20°) and distance relative to the driver, regardless of seat position. Our unique design provides an ideal mount for a Smarty Cam video camera. Our use of thicker state-of-the-art Docol tubing throughout allows us to keep the driver's rear view unobstructed by diagonal bracing, giving you unfettered access to the engine cover with the roll bar in place. (Our competitors make you remove part of your roll bar to get at your engine, risking damage to the bar and your interior!)
The CMS Performance 987 Cayman Roll Bar uses high-strength kickers bolted to the Cayman's rear shock towers, the safest, strongest mounting points. This allows the roll bar to contribute rigidity to your chassis and suspension. The main roll hoop is mounted to the frame structure across the rear bulkhead for light weight and superior strength.
Built Like A Tank, Finished Like A Porsche
Each CMS Performance Porsche 987 Cayman Roll Bar is fully powder coated in your choice of custom-matched Porsche's 987 colors for a truly unique look. We also offer technical colors like the amazing Superchrome! Or you can choose a more stealthy installation with our rich satin black powder coat.
Fully 360o TIG welded by our master craftsmen using superior materials, then custom powder coated in-house by CMS Performance. The design, strength, fit, and finish of the CMS roll bar add up to this: you can spend more on a roll bar, but you only get the best from CMS.
Click Here For Installation Instructions
CMS Performance Porsche 987 Cayman Roll Bar Details:
- Manufacturer: CMS Performance
- Manufacturer part no.: PRB117
- Materials: 1.75" X .095" Docol R8 Advanced High-Strength Steel tubing
- Construction: full 360o TIG welding for durability, strength, and beauty
- Design: one-piece main hoop with full engine access without removal of any part of the roll bar
- Minimal cutting of trim required, for a factory-installed look
- CNC-cut mounting plates
- Designed, built, and finished by CMS Performance in the USA
- American-made CNC machined high-strength steel interlocking clamps
- Allows full seat travel with any seat
- Straightforward installation and perfect fitment
- All American-made hardware included
This product is intended for off-road race track use only.