Stilo ST5 GT ZERO 8860 Carbon Helmet
Stilo Helmets ST5 GT Zero 8860 Carbon Helmet
The Stilo Helmets ST5 GT Zero 8860 carbon helmet was designed for professional racers needing to satisfy the strict FIA 8860 regulation. It’s also the helmet of choice for drivers who won’t compromise their safety, no matter where they’re racing. This certification provides an unparalleled level of puncture protection as well as impact resistance. Try as you may, you won’t find a safer, lighter-weight helmet anywhere.
The Stilo Helmets ST5 GT Zero 8860 carbon helmet is the lightest-weight carbon fiber racing helmet on the market (weight listed below). It can be outfitted with integrated electronics, forced air, helmet eject system, and a hydration system for those racers who like to stay hydrated on the track (particularly useful for endurance racing). Thanks to the innovative design which incorporates mounting and routing for these options at the time of manufacture, integration is sleek and seamless with nothing protruding from the helmet, hanging down or otherwise getting in the way. When not in use, you don't even know these features are there.
Looking for increased visibility? The Stilo Helmets ST5 GT Zero 8860 carbon helmet has a taller and lower eyeport, giving you better visibility while not compromising your safety. Each visor has a center pinch-clip to make opening and closing easy even while wearing nomex racing gloves.
- FIA 8860-2010 and Snell 2015 Certified
- Significantly lighter than the previous ST4 helmets
- All ST5 shields are now interchangeable across all ST5 helmets
- Includes standard HANS post anchors
- Eight ventilation holes for use with Stilo Helmets Top Air systems
- Redesigned cheek pads are more contoured and comfortable than previous ST4 helmets
- Stilo ZERO shells are the lightest FIA 8860-2010 helmets available.
Weight (including intercom):
- Small Shell: 1130 Grams / 2.49 lbs up to size L(59)
- Large Shell: 1230 Grams / 2.71 lbs up to size 3XL (64)
For the "naked" version of this helmet without side ports, please see the Stilo Helmets ST5 N Zero 8860 Carbon Helmet.
An effective helmet is one that fits properly. Have an assistant use a measuring tape, or a piece of string to measure the circumference of your head starting at a point approximately one inch above the eyebrows in front, around a point in the back of the head that results in the largest possible measurement, and finally wrapping back to the front. It is a good idea to take several measurements to make sure you have the largest one.
This helmet will ship to you with signature required for delivery.