Stilo ST5 GT 8860 Carbon Fiber Helmet
The Stilo Helmets ST5 GT 8860 Carbon Helmet
LAST 8860-2010 IN STOCK: Size 59 Only! Save Hundreds!
The Stilo Helmets ST5 GT 8860 carbon helmet was designed for professional racers needing to satisfy the strict FIA 8860 regulation. It’s also the helmet of choice for drivers who won’t compromise their safety, no matter where they’re racing. This certification provides an unparalleled level of puncture protection as well as impact resistance.
The Stilo Helmets ST5 GT 8860 is among the lightest-weight carbon fiber racing helmets on the market. With its two integrated side ports, it can be outfitted with any combination of electronics, side- or top-forced air, hydration, and a helmet eject system. Thanks to the innovative design which incorporates mounting and routing for these options at the time of manufacture, integration is sleek and seamless. When not in use, you don't even know these features are there.
Looking for increased visibility? The Stilo Helmets ST5 GT 8860 has a taller and lower eyeport, giving you better visibility while not compromising your safety. Each visor has a center pinch-clip to make opening and closing easy, even while wearing nomex racing gloves.
- FIA 8860-2010 and Snell 2015 Certified
- Significantly lighter than the previous ST4 helmets
- Sizing from Extra Small through 3XL
- All ST5 shields are now interchangeable across all ST5 helmets
- Eight ventilation holes for use with Stilo Helmets Top Air systems
- Prepared for side and frontal drinking systems
- Redesigned cheek pads are more contoured and comfortable than previous ST4 helmets
- Made from 100% medium tensile carbon
- Weight (intercom included) +/-30 g:
- small shell 1.370 kg (3.0 lbs)
- large shell 1.470 kg (3.2 lbs)
For the N version of this helmet, which includes side ports, please see the Stilo Helmets ST5 N 8860 Carbon Helmet.
For the absolute lightest weight 8860 approved helmet, see the Stilo Helmets ST5 GT ZERO 8860 Carbon helmet.
An effective helmet is one that fits properly. Have an assistant use a measuring tape, or a piece of string to measure the circumference of your head starting at a point approximately one inch above the eyebrows in front, around a point in the back of the head that results in the largest possible measurement, and finally wrapping back to the front. It is a good idea to take several measurements to make sure you have the largest one.
This helmet will ship to you with signature required for delivery.