Necksgen REV Head Restraint
The Necksgen REV Head Restraint Necksgen REV 2 is made with the driver’s comfort in mind. With no frontal yoke, there’s no pressure on the body or collar bone. The Necksgen REV Head Restraint has a low-profile design, allowing the driver to experience a full range of motion with no front or rear helmet interference.
- Lateral/Angular Impact Protection: The Necksgen REV Head Restraint offers safety and protection from angular and lateral impacts.
- Clearance: With its low-profile design, the Necksgen REV Head Restraint interferes with the seat and helmet as little as possible while in the driving position.
- Single Tether: Ensure maximum side impact protection and a full range of head motion with the Necksgen REV Head Restraint’s single, self-aligning helmet tether.
- Made in the USA: The Necksgen REV Head Restraints are strong, lightweight, and designed and made in the USA. The newest technology in carbon fiber composite Dupont material ensures strength in a lightweight package. All NecksGen head and neck restraints have passed the mandated SFi 38.1 testing procedures, but these restraints have exceeded even our own expectations during testing.
Each Necksgen REV includes:
- SFI 38.1 Certification
- Quick-Release Helmet Hardware (includes anchor posts for your helmet)
- Decal Kit
- Necksgen Patch