FORGELINE GS1R SHELBY GT350/GT350R 19" TRACK PACKAGE
The CMS Track Package Makes Buying Forgelines Easy!
We've sold hundreds of Forgeline GS1Rs Competition Wheels to our customers wanting to hit the track. As a result, we have optimized offsets, wheel sizes, brake and fender clearance, etc., and we've used that extensive experience to create a simple Track Package for your Shelby. Simply choose your offset preference, choose your color, and we'll get your Forgeline wheels on their way. It's that easy! (Typical lead time, since Forgeline wheels are custom-built, is four to six weeks from order to shipment.) We spec all of our Forgelines with knurled beads to prevent tires moving around the wheels under heavy braking.
Of course, if you prefer to talk to one of our Forgeline specialists, give us a call at (844) 438-7244 and we can answer any questions you might have!
INCLUDES: Two front and two rear Forgeline GS1R Open Lug Competition Wheels, 11" x 19", with knurled beads, finished in any standard color
ADD TPMS AND TIRES!
- Add four OEM TPMS sensors in silver, gunmetal, or black for $149.00. Maintains the functionality of your TPMS system on the street and track.
- Add Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 (305/30 & 315/30ZR19) or Hoosier R7 slicks (315/30ZR19 all around) for a truly complete track-ready wheel and tire package. Professionally mounted and road-force balanced so your wheels and tires arrive at your door ready to go!
ABOUT THE FORGELINE GS1R
Originally designed for professional racing teams competing in the IMSA Continental Tire SportsCar Challenge Grand Sport (GS) class, the Forgeline GS1R is the product of the latest in advanced wheel technology, including one-piece forged monoblock construction, motorsport-engineered design, and I-beamed spokes. This wheel is engineered to withstand the rigors of top-level endurance racing with a 2,100 lbs. street tire load rating and exceptional deflection stiffness.
Though made from the same forgings and similar design as Forgeline's original GA1R street wheel, the GS1R employs an open-lug center area for additional weight reduction and improved access to the lugs. In combination with a new chamfered outer lip (with fewer sharp edges for easier handling), this enables faster wheel changes and, depending on size and offset, can save an additional pound of mass from each wheel!
The GS1R is machined from a single forging of 6061-T6 aluminum. And just like any Forgeline wheel, the GS1R is available with fully customizable finish options.
- One-Piece Monoblock
- Forged 6061-T6 Construction
- Concave Profile
- Ten-Spoke Design
- I-Beamed Spoke Technology
- Extreme Stiffness and Fatigue Strength
- 2,100-lbs. Street Tire Load Rating (per wheel)
- Generous Brake Caliper Clearance
- Open-Lug Center Reduces Weight
- Customizable Finish Options
- Legendary Forgeline Quality