Product Spotlight: Alpinestars Stratos Fire Suit
A comfortable, relaxed-fitting performance racing suit which incorporates excellent safety features and technically innovative materials, the Stratos suit is certified to SFI homologation standards. Lightweight and anatomically optimized, the Stratos features a shiny Nomex outer material finish to give the suit a vibrancy which aids the visibility of sponsor logos. Driver comfort is also paramount, and to this end the Stratos has knitted stretch panels on the arms and back, pre-curved arms and legs, and extended shoulders to offer a greater range of movement. Other details include an internal pocket, a fleece lining, cuffs on the arms , boot cut on the legs and flat seams on the shoulders. Aramidic knitted stretchable panels on the back waist provide maximum comfort and ease of movement Ergonomic collar with soft knitted lining for extended coverage and maximum comfort.
- Certified to SFI (SFI:3.2A/5) standard
- Adjustable belted waist for a precise fit
- Anatomical arm, leg and torso paneling is patterned to create the optimum fit while driving
- Ribbed, stretchable wrist cuffs
- Wide thigh pockets offer convenient storage
- Relaxed fit
- Bootcut leg construction for comfort while driving
- Weight 410grams per swuare meter
- Colors: Black, Black/White/Red, Silver/Blue, and Royal Blue/White/Red
- Sizes: 44 - 64 (Black is also available in size 66)
Priced at an MSRP of $549.95, Alpinestars Stratos fire suits are in stock at Competition Motorsport and ready for immediate shipment to you!