With increased power comes increased demand on the fueling system. The stock fuel pump is incapable of delivering consistent fuel flow for high output applications under heavy load, resulting in the possibility of inconsistent power delivery when the car is pushed. Dinan's upgraded fuel pump allows full flow of fuel to the engine during high-demand operation. This means you won't suddenly experience a loss of power due to inadequate fuel supply, so you can push your BMW hard continuously during a track event or other high-demand application. Perhaps best of all, the Dinan modified fuel pump can be properly controlled by the stock DME resulting in no faults or warnings on the iDrive. Just consistent power all the way to redline!
This is for the complete modified pump assembly; an upgrade kit is available for those who wish to modify their existing fuel pump.
Features of the Dinan N20/N55 F-Series Upgraded Fuel Pump:
- Allows consistent fuel flow to the engine during high-demand operation.
- Stock DME can properly control the Dinan modified pump so no faults or warning are presented.
- Dinan components consist of CNC stainless steel adapters, stainless clamps, and high quality automobile grade submersible fuel hose.
- Includes new modified fuel pump and o-rings which must be replaced during pump installation.
- No other modifications needed.
Special Note: RACING-ONLY PART. NO DINAN WARRANTY.
|Labor Hours/Installation Hours||1.60|
- 228i & xDrive F22 Coupe 2014-2016
- 228i & xDrive F23 Convertible 2015-2016
- 328i & xDrive F30 Sedan 2012-2016
- 328i xDrive F31 Wagon 2014-2016
- 328i xDrive F34 GT 2014-2016
- 428i & xDrive F32 Coupe 2014-2016
- 428i & xDrive F33 Convertible 2014-2016
- 428i & xDrive F36 Gran Coupe 2014-2016
- M235i & xDrive F22 Coupe 2014-2016
- M235i & xDrive F23 Convertible 2015-2016
- 335i & xDrive F30 Sedan 2012-2015
- 335i xDrive F34 GT 2014-2016
- 435i & xDrive F32 Coupe 2014-2016
- 435i & xDrive F33 Convertible 2014-2016
- 435i & xDrive F36 Gran Coupe 2014-2016
- M2 F87 Coupe 2016-2017