Impact Mini-Vapor Junior Helmet SA2015
Finding and fitting a helmet for the aspiring racer in your household is easy with the Impact Mini-Vapor. Made right in Indianapolis, IN, the Mini-Vapor is a miniaturized version of Impact's standard Vapor helmet. It includes different sized Quick Fit inserts (memory foam sizing pads) to adjust the fit from a Junior small to a Junior large as your young racer grows. Featuring a wrap-around, wide-angle eye port for a panoramic view, the Impact Mini-Vapor shares the standard Vapor helmet's “Ripple Effect” crown and wicker bill, enhancing aerodynamic stability.
Front air vents at the forehead and chin bar provide cooling comfort and air circulation while minimizing fog, and interchangeable variable-density cheek pads let you create a customized fit. The Mini-Vapor also includes Impact’s fire-retardant, “Intelligent Gray Matter” helmet liner, a 1/8” clear polycarbonate shield with three-position detent is included -- colored shields can be purchased separately. The Mini-Vapor features a fire-retardant Kevlar® chin strap with dual D-Ring closure.
Sizes: One Size Fits Most
- SNELL SA2015 certified
- Certified for use in QMA/WKA/NHRA/IKF series
- Composite shell construction specially configured for junior helmets
- Two slider vents on forehead for air circulation
- "Intelligent Gray Matter" fire-retardant liner made of Impact's intelligent single-piece, variable-density core
- Three different sizes of QFI inserts included to "resize" the helmet from a Small to a Large for your growing racer
- Fire-retardant Kevlar® chin strap with locking dual D-ring design
- 1/8" Clear Shield comes standard with three-position detent