Impact Mini-Champ Junior Helmet SA2015
The Mini-Champ by Impact is a miniaturized version of Impact's popular Champ full-size helmet. Made right in Indianapolis, IN, it includes Quick Fit inserts (memory foam sizing pads) to adjust the fit from a Junior small to a Junior large so it grows along with your young racer! Designed with an aggressive, unique chin bar that covers the mouth and nose, which acts as a built-in breath deflector minimizing fumes inside the helmet and reducing fog on the shield. The wicker bill provides aerodynamic stabilization, and the Impact Mini-Champ includes air vents at the forehead to enhance cooling comfort and air circulation.
Interchangeable, variable-density cheek pads offer a customized fit, and the Mini-Champ includes Impact’s fire-retardant, “Intelligent Gray Matter” helmet liner, a 1/8” clear polycarbonate face shield with three-position detent is included -- colored shields are available separately! The Mini-Champ features a fire-retardant Kevlar® chin strap with dual D-Ring closure.
Sizes: One Size Fits Most
- SNELL SA2015 certified
- Certified for use in QMA/WKA/NHRA/IKF series
- Composite shell construction specially configured for junior helmets
- Two slider vents on forehead for air circulation
- "Intelligent Gray Matter" fire-retardant liner made of Impact's intelligent single-piece, variable-density core
- Three different sizes of QFI inserts included to "resize" the helmet from a Small to a Large for your growing racer
- Fire-retardant Kevlar® chin strap with locking dual D-ring design
- 1/8" Clear Shield comes standard with three-position detent