CMS PERFORMANCE BOLT-IN ROLL BAR FOR THE PORSCHE 991 GT3 AND GT3RS
Price includes powder coating (a $300 value) any color you choose!
- 1.75″ X .120" 4130 chrome-moly steel roll bar main hoop, diagonal braces, and rear kickers for superior strength
- Meets or exceeds PCA, SCCA, and NASA TT rule requirements
- One-piece main hoop and one-piece rear kicker
- Precision-machined mounting plates
- Designed and built in the USA by a master welder using American CrMo steel
- CNC machined high-strength-steel interlocking clamps to ease installation
- Allows full seat travel with any seat
- Easy to install and perfect fitment, guaranteed
- Comes with detailed installation instructions, all necessary hardware for a seamless installation
The CMS Performance Roll Bar is the strongest and safest bolt-in roll bar on the market for your Porsche 991 GT3 or GT3RS. In designing our roll bar, safety and structural rigidity were our primary goals. That's why we fully TIG weld thicker 1.75" x .120" wall 4130 CrMo tubing, which meets or exceeds PCA, SCCA, and NASA requirements for Time Trial racing (wheel-to-wheel racing requires a full cage).
The harness bars are designed to place harness shoulder straps at the proper angle (0° to -30°) to the driver, regardless of seat position. Our use of thicker CrMo tubing throughout allowed us to keep the driver's rear view unobstructed by diagonal braces.
The rear kickers bolt to the rear shock tower (where the factory racing roll cage mounts), providing the safest possible mounting point. This adds tremendous rigidity to the rear chassis and suspension. The main roll hoop is mounted to the steel frame structure beneath the vehicle just like the factory bar.
Fully TIG welded by a master welder, the integrity, fit, and finish of the Competition Motorsport roll bar is unsurpassed. We offer a full range of powder-coat colors to match your Porsche, or satin black for a more stealth appearance -- all included in the price.