CMS PERFORMANCE BOLT-IN ROLL BAR PORSCHE 987 CAYMAN
INCREDIBLE NEW DESIGN!
Fits: 2006-2012 Porsche Cayman (Base, S, GTS, R)
The CMS Performance Roll Bar is the strongest, safest, and most beautifully constructed roll bar on the market for your Porsche 987 Cayman (base, S, GTS, or R). In designing our roll bar, safety and structural rigidity were our primary goals. That's why we use thicker 1.75" x .120" premium Docol R8 Advanced High-Strength Steel tubing, vs. the thinner-wall 4130 tubing others use. So our materials meet/exceed PCA, SCCA, and NASA requirements.
Our attention to detail puts your harness shoulder straps at the proper angle (0° to -20°) and distance relative to the driver, regardless of seat position. Our unique design provides an ideal mount for a Smarty Cam video camera. Our use of thicker state-of-the-art Docol tubing throughout allows us to keep the driver's rear view unobstructed by diagonal bracing, giving you unfettered access to the engine cover with the roll bar in place. (Our competitors make you remove part of your roll bar to get at your engine, risking damage to the bar and your interior!)
The CMS roll bar's rear kickers bolt to the Cayman's rear shock towers, the safest, strongest mounting points. This allows the roll bar to contribute tremendous rigidity to your chassis and suspension. The main roll hoop is mounted to the frame structure across the rear bulkhead for lighter weight and superior strength.
Each roll bar is fully powder coated in your choice of colors custom-matched to Porsche's 987 color palette, or you can choose from over 6,000 custom colors -- no extra charge. Fully TIG welded by our master welders, using superior materials, and custom powder coated in-house by Competition Coatings. The design, strength, fit, and finish of the CMS roll bar all add up to this: you can spend more on a roll bar, but you only get the best from CMS.
- 1.75" X .120" Docol R8 Advanced High-Strength Steel for superior strength and safety
- Fully TIG welded for durability, strength, and beauty
- One-piece main hoop for incredible strength and safety.
- Full access to your engine without removal of any part of the roll bar
- Minimal cutting of trim required, for a factory-installed look
- CNC plasma-cut mounting plates
- Designed, built, and finished by CMS in the U.S.
- CNC machined high-strength-steel interlocking clamps to ease installation
- Allows full seat travel with any seat
- Straightforward installation and perfect fitment
- Comes with detailed installation instructions and all necessary hardware