CMS PERFORMANCE BOLT-IN ROLL BAR FOR THE PORSCHE 991 GT3 AND GT3RS
A Superior Roll Bar For Your 991. . .In Every Way
- 1.75″ X .120" 4130 chrome-moly steel throughout the entire roll bar for superior strength
- Meets or exceeds PCA, SCCA, and NASA TT rule requirements
- One-piece main hoop and one-piece rear kickers
- Laser-cut precision mounting plates
- Designed and built in the USA by a master welder using American CrMo steel
- CNC machined high-strength-steel interlocking clamps to ease installation
- Allows full seat travel with any seat
- Easy to install and perfect fitment, guaranteed
- Comes with detailed installation instructions & all necessary hardware for a seamless installation
The CMS Performance Roll Bar is the strongest, safest, and highest quality bolt-in roll bar on the market for your Porsche 991 GT3 or GT3RS, period. In designing and building the CMS roll bar, safety and structural rigidity are our primary goals. That's why we fully TIG weld thicker 1.75" x .120" wall 4130 CrMo tubing than our competitors; it's why we use the strongest chassis mounting points and cross-brace the main hoop. Even if you're running track days, you want the only roll bar that meets (or exceeds) PCA, SCCA, and NASA requirements for Time Trial racing!
The CMS roll bar places your safety harness shoulder straps at the proper angle (0° to -30°) and distance (as close as possible) to the driver, regardless of seat position. Our use of thicker CrMo tubing and main-hoop cross bracing gives you an unobstructed rear view and safety superior to that of other products we've seen for sale.
CMS rear kickers bolt to the 991's rear shock tower (where the factory racing roll cage mounts), the safest, strongest possible mounting point. This adds tremendous rigidity to the chassis and suspension. The main roll hoop is mounted to the steel frame structure beneath the vehicle just like the factory bar, using the factory roll bar carpet cut-outs.
Fully TIG welded by a master welder and powder-coated on-site by CMS Coatings, the structural integrity, fit, and finish of the Competition Motorsport roll bar is unsurpassed. We offer a full range of powder-coat colors to match your Porsche, or satin black for a more stealth appearance.
Superior engineering design, quality, safety, and appearance at an affordable price, backed by our legendary customer service all add up to this: you can pay a lot more for an inferior roll bar, but you'll only get the best from Competition Motorsport.