CMS PERFORMANCE BOLT-IN ROLL BAR PORSCHE 981 Cayman (Base, S, GTS & GT4)
Price includes powder coating (a $300 value!) any color you choose!
- 1.75″ X .120" 4130 chrome-moly steel roll bar main hoop, braces, and rear kickers for superior strength
- One-piece main hoop and one-piece rear kicker
- No cutting of the center carpeted "hump" to preserve oem carpet and trim
- Precision-machined mounting plates
- Designed and built in the US by a master welder using American CrMo steel
- CNC machined high-strength-steel interlocking clamps to ease installation
- Allows full seat travel with any seat
- Easy to install and perfect fitment, guaranteed
- Comes with detailed installation instructions, all necessary hardware and trimming templates
- We give you options:
Diagonal cross brace meets NASA Time Trial roll bar requirements (+$250)
Pre-cut OEM Porsche interior trim, four pieces (+$299)
The CMS Performance Roll Bar is the strongest and safest bolt-in roll bar on the market for your Porsche 981 Cayman (base, S, GTS, and GT4). In designing our roll bar, safety and structural rigidity were our primary goals. That's why we use thicker 1.75" x .120" wall 4130 CrMo tubing, which meets or exceeds PCA, SCCA, and NASA tube-size requirements (to meet Time Trial rule requirements, you may need to select the diagonal cross bar configuration).
Our harness bars are designed to place harness shoulder straps at the proper angle (0° to -20°) to the driver, regardless of seat position, withoutcutting the center carpeted "hump". This design also provides an ideal mount for a Smarty Cam. Our use of thicker CrMo tubing throughout allowed us to keep the driver's rear view unobstructed by rear diagonal braces. This also allows unfettered access to the engine cover with the roll bar in place.
The rear kickers bolt to the rear shock towers, providing the safest possible mounting point. This adds tremendous rigidity to the rear chassis and suspension. The main roll hoop is mounted to the frame structure across the rear bulkhead.
Fully TIG welded by a master welder, the integrity, fit, and finish of the Competition Motorsport roll bar is unsurpassed. We offer a full range of powder-coat colors to match your Porsche, or satin black for a more stealthy appearance -- all included in the price.