CMS PERFORMANCE BOLT-IN ROLL BAR FOR BMW F87 M2 (2016+)
Price includes powder coating (a $300 value) to match your M2!
- Can be spec'd with or without our precision-made rear seat delete kit for a factory look that will blow you away!
- 1.75″ X .120" 4130 chrome-moly steel roll bar main hoop, diagonal braces, and rear kickers for superior strength
- Meets or exceeds SCCA and NASA TT rule requirements
- One-piece main hoop and one-piece rear kicker
- Precision-machined mounting plates
- Designed and built in the USA by a master welder using American CrMo steel
- CNC machined high-strength-steel interlocking clamps to ease installation
- Allows full seat travel with any seat
- Easy to install and perfect fitment, guaranteed
- Comes with detailed installation instructions, all necessary hardware for a seamless installation
OPTIONAL REAR SEAT DELETE KIT: CMS's precision crafted rear seat delete is upholstered in premium materials, color matched to the BMW M2 interior right down to the teal-blue French stitching. The result is an utterly factory appearance, with plenty of hidden storage beneath. None of your factory rear seat pieces is used; they are left untouched for re-installation if/when you sell your car.
The CMS Performance Roll Bar is the strongest and safest bolt-in roll bar on the market for your BMW M2. In designing our roll bar, safety and structural rigidity were our primary goals. That's why we fully TIG weld thicker 1.75" x .120" wall 4130 CrMo tubing, which meets or exceeds SCCA and NASA requirements for Time Trial racing (wheel-to-wheel racing requires a full cage).
The harness bars are designed to place harness shoulder straps at the proper angle (0° to -30°) to the driver, regardless of seat position. Our use of thicker CrMo tubing throughout allowed us to keep the driver's rear view unobstructed the diagonal brace.
The rear kickers bolt to the M2's rear bulkhead, providing the safest possible mounting points. This adds tremendous rigidity to the rear chassis. The main roll hoop is mounted to the steel frame structure beneath the vehicle.
Fully TIG welded by a master welder, the integrity, fit, and finish of the Competition Motorsport roll bar is unsurpassed. We offer a full range of powder-coat colors to match your M2, or satin black for a more stealth appearance -- all included in the price. We can also custom powder coat your CMS Roll Bar any of over 5,000 custom colors -- just give us a call at 844-438-7244!
** The CMS roll bar does eliminate the rear seat **