CMS PERFORMANCE BOLT-IN HARNESS BAR FOR THE PORSCHE 981 Cayman (all models including GT4)
FEATURES AT A GLANCE:
- 1.50″ X .120" 4130 chrome-moly steel
- No cutting of the center carpeted "hump" to preserve oem carpet and trim
- Precision-machined mounting plates
- TIG-welded in the USA by a master welder using American 4130 CrMo steel
- Allows full seat travel with any seat
- Easy to install and perfect fitment guaranteed
- Detailed installation instructions, all necessary hardware, and trimming templates
The CMS Performance Harness Bar is the strongest and safest bolt-in harness bar on the market for your Porsche 981 Cayman (base, S, GTS, and GT4). The CMS Harness Bar gives you the perfect attachment for your five- or six-point harness shoulder straps. The welded-in strap hoops keep them aligned with your shoulders. Our harness bar is made from high-strength, fully TIG welded 1.50" x .120"-wall American 4130 CrMo steel tubing.
The CMS Harness Bar is designed to place the shoulder straps at the proper angle (0° to -20°) to the driver, regardless of seat position, without cutting the Cayman's center carpeted "hump". This design provides an ideal location to mount an AIM Smarty Cam! The CMS Harness Bar doesn't interfere at all with access to the engine cover. It mounts to the frame structure across the passenger compartment bulkhead, directly behind the seats.
Fully TIG welded by our master welder, the integrity, fit, and finish of the CMS Harness Bar is unsurpassed. The standard color for the bar is satin black (as pictured) to complement any interior. We can powder coat your bar in one of our expertly-matched Porsche colors for only $175 more, or any of over 5,000 custom colors for $275.