CMS HP EXHAUST FOR 991 GT3/GT3RS/911R
Engineered to deliver the ultimate in sound, power, aesthetics, and quality
SEE VIDEOS OF THE CMS EXHAUST IN ACTION BELOW!
Designed and built in the U.S. from heavy-gauge American T304 stainless steel, meticulously TIG welded by hand, the CMS HP Exhaust Center Section replaces your heavy, restrictive OEM center muffler. The unique design of the CMS HP Exhaust significantly increases exhaust gas velocity and flow capacity, ultimately adding over 11 horsepower and 11 lbs-ft of torque at the wheels (while eliminating 10 lbs. of rear-end weight).
Perhaps best of all, it unleashes an incredible engine snarl at low-to-mid revs that turns into an all-out flat six wail above 6,000 RPM! The CMS HP Center Section makes driving the 991 GT3 and GT3RS the exhilarating experience it was meant to be. There's no drone anywhere in the RPM range -- part throttle, full throttle, etc.
Our exclusive infinity-collector outlet follows the same functional design principles used in racing header collectors: each exhaust pulse creates a vacuum in the outlet; the next pulse meets that vacuum and increases in velocity, leaving a vacuum, and so on. These scavenging exhaust pulses increase flow, velocity, and ultimately power, all while creating that incredible sound!
Our form-follows-function design also allowed us to relax the radius on each curved outlet pipe, further improving flow. The sonic properties of the naturally scavenged exhaust pulses eliminate the need for a power-robbing cross pipe typically used to tame drone. Instead, the CMS HP Exhaust makes power and sounds incredible without any drone.
Each hand-built piece is the result of our relentless focus on function, design, materials, and workmanship. The CMS HP Exhaust is available either in natural brushed stainless steel finish or with high-temp satin black 2000°F ceramic coating.
As always, we only sell products that stand up to our punishment on the street and at the track. If we don't use it, we don't sell it! With that in mind, the CMS HP Exhaust is backed by our Love It Or Leave It Guarantee: install it, drive it, if you don't love it send it back to us for a full refund.*
- 991 GT3 (2014-2016)
- 991.2 GT3 (2017+)
- 991 GT3RS (2016+)
- 911 R (2016+)
- Designed and manufactured in the USA using premium American T304 stainless steel
- Meticulously TIG welded joints for the ultimate in quality, durability, and appearance
- Engineered infinity collector outlet for superior flow, performance, and sound
- Relaxed-radius four-inch diameter outlet pipes
- Your choice of standard brushed stainless steel finish or optional satin black 2000°F ceramic coating
- Premium AccuSeal exhaust clamps included
* Guarantee is applicable for 30 days after receipt of exhaust. Exhaust must be returned in good condition -- notwithstanding normal wear from installation and initial use -- with all original parts, clamps, fasteners, etc. Buyer must pay for return shipping.