NEW 2018 TECH-M GLOVE
Designed and developed in the World Endurance Championship, the FIA homologated pit-crew Tech-M Glove is constructed from flame-resistant aramidic fiber and features strategically positioned impact-absorbing foam reinforcement and silicon printed zones for grip and dexterity. Offering grip and shock absorption for pit activities such as wheel-changing, this homologated glove is lightweight with reduced material construction. The Tech-M Glove also features an elastic wrist and wide opening, making it easy for mechanics to take off and put on quickly.
- Complies with FIA 8856-2000 homologation standard.
- Designed and developed specifically for pit-crew needs.
- Bonded flame-resistant aramid fiber main construction for optimized levels of performance, comfort, and improved safety.
- Silicon FR® coated foam patches for high impact absorption on knuckles and fingers.
- Silicon FR® reinforced Aramid fiber patch on thumb-second finger area for a great abrasion resistance.
- Strategically positioned textured 1mm goat Nappa inserts on palm patches for optimized grip, abrasion resistance, and shock absorption when using a wheel gun.
- Pre-curved fingers and palm for great fit and reduced material bunching when gripping tools, controls, etc.
- Alpinestars cuff opening design incorporates 180° elastic wrist for a secure fit and a silicone tab for easy on/off.
- Fully embroidered graphics and durable design.