ALPINESTARS TECH 1-Z RACING SHOE (2016 DESIGN)
SAVE OVER $100 plus FREE SHIPPING!
Incorporating advanced performance technologies and premium materials such as supple kangaroo leather, the extremely lightweight Tech 1-Z features streamlined foot-shaping, extensive perforation zones and Alpinestars’ exclusive rubber compound sole for superb levels of comfort and maneuverability in the confines of the cockpit.
Innovative new closure system comprises of a DuPont™ Kevlar® speed top lacing system integrated with an exclusive Alpinestars developed and proprietary wire closure system, which strategically envelopes the foot for optimal support and structure. Constructed using high-tensile fibers the wire system fits precisely and securely around the foot when closed, providing superb levels of comfort and performance fit, regardless of the driving position.
The Tech 1-Z shoe is certified to FIA 8856/2000 homologation standards.
- Main upper of superbly supple, lightweight kangaroo leather for excellent comfort and durability.
- Alpinestars one-piece foot and heel counter features multi-compound construction and ergonomic polypropylene heel counter for support, protection, and stability.
- Integrated PU fireproof heel for comfort.
- Lightweight micro-porous padding around the heel and foot bed enhances comfort.
- All graphic elements are printed for weight-saving and improved performance.
- New Alpinestars exclusive thin rubber compound outsole, derived from the Formula 1 race program, providing unsurpassed levels of feel and grip.
- Extended perforation zones on lateral and medial sides, tongue, collar, heel, toe and tongue for improved ventilation and breathability.
- Closure system with adjustable Velcro® strap for secure and personalized fit.
- Nomex tubular lining construction for excellent heat-resistance, weight-saving and reduced seams.
- Low-cut collar in heel to allow for greater Achilles heel comfort and improved range of movement.
- Collar padding constructed from Nitrile rubber for comfort and weight-saving.
- Tongue padding made in double layer CarbonX® material for additional flame-retardant properties, plus reduced weight.
- FIA/Alpinestars label on the tongue made from fireproof TPR.