NEW! 2018 SP RACING SHOE
Alpinestars redesigned their entry-level SP Racing Shoe for 2018, adding awesome new colors and design features from their top-level pro shoes. The result is an affordable shoe that doesn't look, feel, or perform like an affordable shoe!
The SP Shoe is FIA and SFI homologated with an evolved design that includes Alpinestars newly-developed asymmetric lacing system for supportive closure and customized fit. Laser-cut perforations for breathability are incorporated into an anatomically profiled shoe that also features Alpinestars exclusive ultra-thin, Formula 1 specification sole with special line-textured grip and improved pedal feel.
- Complies with FIA (FIA: 8856-2000) and SFI (SFI: 3.3) homologation standards.
- Main upper constructed from premium suede for optimum durability, comfort, and fit.
- Full tongue upper, lateral and medial constructed from perforated leather for enhanced ventilation and optimized breathability.
- Asymmetric toe design and traditional lacing plus hidden loops closure system provide precise, secure and personalized fit.
- Para-aramidic fiber tubular lining construction for excellent heat-resistance, weight savings and strength.
- Collar padding constructed from Nitrile rubber for comfort and weight-saving.
- The sleek shoe profile has been developed in Formula 1 to offer optimized levels of performance both in and out of the car.
- Lightweight micro-porous padding around the heel and insole enhances comfort.
- FIA /Alpinestars homologation label on the tongue made from fireproof PU film transfer.
- Alpinestars foot counter features multi-compound construction and ergonomic polypropylene heel counter, which provides support, protection and stability plus integrated PU fireproof heel for comfort.
- Alpinestars exclusive ultra-thin Formula 1 specification sole uses Alpinestars exclusive lightweight rubber compound with special line textured grip and improved pedal feel in race.