2014 GP TECH SUIT
A fantastic deal on the feature-rich Alpinestars GP Tech racing suit, the pinnacle of Alpinestars suit engineering. Using a multi-layer Nomex construction, the ultra-lightweight GP Tech features exclusive anatomical stretch paneling on the back, lumbar, crotch and knee zones for a superior performance fit. The arms and legs of the suit are ergonomically patterned for a optimum fit while seated in a driving position. Alpinestars' exclusive shoulder epaulette construction allows for the more effective extraction of the driver in an accident, and finishes off this SFI and FIA homologated suit.
Complies with the FIA 8856-2000 and SFI 3.2A Level 5 standard
• Ultra-lightweight, multi-layer Nomex construction provides ultimate in performance and protection.
• Alpinestars fully floating arm construction with stretchable knit fabric ensures minimal material resistance while driving.
• Exclusive, anatomically positioned stretch panels on back, lumbar, crotch and knee zones greatly enhance freedom of movement and helps maintain the suit’s fit while driving.
• Arm and leg patterning is ergonomically engineered for optimum fit in the driving position.
• Engineered torso shaping incorporates adjustable waist fastening for highly customized fit.
• Dual-layer armpit construction further enhances mobility and comfort in the cockpit.
• Internal flat seams reduce pressure points in the suit for a more comfortable driving experience
• Soft knit fabric collar ensures a comfortable closure at the top of the suit.
• Ribbed, stretchable foot and cuff closures.
• Revised fabric coverage on the shoulders allows comfortable placement of HANS device to ensure minimal material bunching.
• Alpinestars pioneering shoulder epaulette construction to facilitate effective extraction of driver in event of a crash.