2014 GP TECH SUIT
Complies with the FIA 8856-2000 and SFI 3.2A Level 5 standard
• Ultra-lightweight, multi-layer Nomex construction provides ultimate in performance and protection.
• Alpinestars fully floating arm construction with stretchable knit fabric ensures minimal material resistance while driving.
• Exclusive, anatomically positioned stretch panels on back, lumbar, crotch and knee zones greatly enhance freedom of movement and helps maintain the suit’s fit while driving.
• Arm and leg patterning is ergonomically engineered for optimum fit in the driving position.
• Engineered torso shaping incorporates adjustable waist fastening for highly customized fit.
• Dual-layer armpit construction further enhances mobility and comfort in the cockpit.
• Internal flat seams reduce pressure points in the suit for a more comfortable driving experience
• Soft knit fabric collar ensures a comfortable closure at the top of the suit.
• Ribbed, stretchable foot and cuff closures.
• Revised fabric coverage on the shoulders allows comfortable placement of HANS device to ensure minimal material bunching.
• Alpinestars pioneering shoulder epaulette construction to facilitate effective extraction of driver in event of a crash.