2018 GP TECH SUIT
Featuring a revised performance-fit construction, Alpinestars GP Tech racing suit sets the industry standard, incorporating the latest technological advances from Alpinestars F1, WEC and NASCAR race programs. Ultra-lightweight and comfortable with innovative elbow and lower-arm stretch panels, this FIA and SFI homologated racing suit offers unsurpassed performance, incredible comfort, an ergonomic fit, and ease of movement in the tight constraints of the cockpit.
Complies with the FIA 8856-2000 and SFI 3.2A Level 5 standards.
Ultra-lightweight, three-layer Nomex® construction provides the ultimate in performance and protection. Weight 275 gr/sq m.
- Strategically placed, highly breathable fabric inserts enhance body temperature regulation and moisture-wicking performance.
- Alpinestars fully floating arm construction with stretchable knit fabric ensures minimal material resistance while driving.
CONSTRUCTED FOR SUPERIOR FIT
- Revised performance fit construction for improved comfort; ergonomic shaping allows for form-fitting garment.
- New elbow and lower inside-arm stretch panels allow for enhanced performance fit and comfort in the cockpit.
- Alpinestars patented central back stretch panel greatly enhances freedom of movement and helps maintain the suit’s fit while driving.
- Arm and leg patterning is ergonomically engineered for optimum fit in the driving position.
- Dual-layer armpit construction further enhances mobility and comfort in the cockpit.
- Internal flat seams reduce pressure points in the suit for a more comfortable driving experience.
- Soft knit-fabric collar ensures a comfortable closure at the top of the suit.
- Fabric coverage on the shoulders allows comfortable placement of the HANS device, while ensuring minimal material bunching under the device when racing.