2014 GP TECH SUIT
A fantastic deal on remaining 2014 GP Tech suits!
Available in the most popular Silver/Anthracite/Yellow Fluorescent colorway, the feature-rich, top-of-the-line Alpinestars GP Tech racing suit is the pinnacle of Alpinestars suit engineering. It sets the industry standard, incorporating the latest technological advances from Alpinestars F1, WEC and NASCAR race programs.
Using a multi-layer Nomex construction, the ultra-lightweight GP Tech features exclusive anatomical stretch paneling on the upper back, lumbar, crotch, thigh, and knee zones for a amazing flexibility and a superior performance fit. The arms and legs of the suit are ergonomically optimized for comfort while seated in a driving position. Alpinestars exclusive shoulder epaulette construction allows for the effective extraction of the driver in an accident. If you demand the finest in comfort, safety, features, and craftsmanship, the Alpinestars GP Tech is the very best you can buy.
Complies with the FIA 8856-2000 and SFI 3.2A Level 5 standards.
Note: Unlike many safety products, racing suits do not lose their certification over time. A 2014 racing suit will remain certified, safe, and fully functional throughout its useful life, just the same as a 2018 suit!
- Ultra-lightweight, multi-layer Nomex construction provides ultimate in performance and protection.
- Alpinestars fully floating arm construction with stretchable knit fabric ensures minimal material resistance while driving.
- Exclusive, anatomically positioned stretch panels on back, lumbar, crotch and knee zones greatly enhance freedom of movement and helps maintain the suit’s fit while driving.
- Arm and leg patterning is ergonomically engineered for optimum fit in the driving position.
- Engineered torso shaping incorporates adjustable waist fastening for highly customized fit.
- Dual-layer armpit construction further enhances mobility and comfort in the cockpit.
- Internal flat seams reduce pressure points in the suit for a more comfortable driving experience
- Soft knit fabric collar ensures a comfortable closure at the top of the suit.
- Ribbed, stretchable foot and cuff closures.
- Revised fabric coverage on the shoulders allows comfortable placement of HANS device to ensure minimal material bunching.
- Alpinestars pioneering shoulder epaulette construction to facilitate effective extraction of driver in event of a crash.