2018 GP PRO BOOT CUT SUIT
Incorporating a new assembly construction for improved levels of breathability and comfort, the anatomically optimized, multi-layer GP Pro racing suit features advanced safety materials which offer highly effective heat transfer protection. Coming in a range of new colors, this extremely lightweight FIA and SFI homologated suit, which has been developed in Formula 1, WEC and NASCAR, has strategically placed Nomex stretch inserts for greater freedom of movement and performance.
Certified to FIA 8856-2000 andSFI 3.2A Level 5 standards.
- Innovative, lightweight three-layer construction offers improved comfort levels and anatomical fit while giving garment greater excellent breathability.
- 100% Nomex outer layer provides excellent resistance to heat.
- Nomex-based mid-layer for maximum heat transfer protection.
- Aramidic fiber inner liner for additional heat-resistance performance, moisture-wicking, and durability.
- Shoulder construction features additional padded panels for extra cushioning under HANS device and shoulder belts.
CONSTRUCTED FOR SUPERIOR FIT
- Anatomical arm, leg and torso paneling patterned for optimum driving position fit.
- Lumbar and upper back Nomex stretch panels for unrestricted movement and breathability.
- Alpinestars fully floating arm construction with stretchable knit fabric provides freedom of movement.
- Internal flat seams reduce pressure points in the suit for a more comfortable driving experience.
- Close-fitting design and adjustable collar and belted waist for precise fit.
- Comes in range of aggressive new color and design detailing.
- Alpinestars shoulder epaulette construction to facilitate effective extraction of driver in event of a crash.
- Ribbed, stretchable wrist and boot cut leg with hemmed finish.