AiM SMARTYCAM GP HD REV 2.1 BULLET VIDEO CAMERA
The bullet camera style AiM SmartyCam GP HD lets you take advantage of all of the features of the SmartyCam HD while recording from even the tightest locations. You get the same video quality, same features, and same AiM system compatibility in a compact, lightweight and robust bullet camera. Perfect for sports cars, motorcycles, or getting that awesome outside-the-cockpit view.
Just like the original AiM SmartyCam GP, the SmartyCam GP HD automatically overlays all your essential track data: speed, RPM, lap number, gear shifts, and much more. With the huge selection of overlay layouts, you can fully customize your track videos to watch over and over again. Capable of operating as a standalone unit (optional GPS antenna required), the SmartyCam GP HD is also fully optimized to work with your existing AiM Data system. Simply plug it in with the CAN cable and instantly access all your vehicle information.
The SmartyCam GP HD features a proprietary lens developed exclusively for motorsports. Ever notice how generic action cameras make nearby objects look far away, making it nearly impossible to determine if a track is straight or curved? Our telecentric lens has six elements to reduce this distortion. Add to this a global-shutter CMOS sensor that reduces that sickening wave effect caused by track and engine vibrations and you get truly track-oriented video! Cameras are available in your choice of standard 67° lens (perfect for closed-cockpit sports car interior video) or wide-angle 84° (better for open-cockpit video) models. The former is ideal for closed-cockpit recording; the latter for open-cockpit or exterior mounting.
And about that video quality: how's 1280x700 pixels at 30 fps sound? Such high quality usually comes at the price of memory card space, but not in the SmartyCam GP HD. Using H264 compression, a one-hour recording uses as little as 1.5GB (4GB with high-quality setting). The camera comes with a 4GB card, but with SD cards available in sizes as large as 128GB, you can get up to 30 hours of high-quality recordings per card! Auto Stop/Start and Auto-Off make sure your data space and battery life aren't wasted.
Each Kit Includes:
• SmartyCam HD Recorder
• Bullet Camera with two- or four-meter CAN cable (depending on lens choice)
• 4GB SD card
• 110/220v battery charger with AC power adapter
• RaceStudio3 software CD
Optional GPS antenna can be added to your kit by selecting above
• Video format: H.264 1280x700 pixel @ 30 fps
• Display resolution: 128x128 pixel
• Lens: Telecentric with six elements
• Angle of view: Standard 67° or Wide-Angle 84°
• Internal battery: Rechargeable lithium battery - 1.040 mAh
• Battery: 700 mAh 12V
• Battery duration: 70-80 minutes of recording
• External power: 9-15 Volt
• Memory: Up to 128 Gb
• Memory capability: 1.5 Gb (1 hour low quality recording), 2 Gb (1 hour medium quality recording), 4 Gb (1 hour high quality recording)
• Accelerometer: Tri-axial ± 5G
• Usage temperatures: -2°F/+140°F
• Auto Power ON: Yes, if connected to an AIM logger
• Auto Power OFF: Yes
• Auto Start/Stop Recording: Yes
• Dimensions: 3.4" x 2.5" x 1.9"
• Weight: 250 g, battery included
• Waterproof: IP67