AiM SOLO GPS LAP TIMER
The AIM SOLO automatically records and displays all useful data to improve any type of race performance: speed, performance and regularity on both open and closed circuits (ex. rally). Solo can show speed, lap and split times, predictive lap time, best lap (the fastest; or in regular race, the one nearest to the reference one) and acceleration. When race is over, all data (predictive lap time excluded) can be downloaded to a PC and analyzed through Race Studio 2 software using graphs, tables and a display of the track and your car lapping it! Moreover, thanks to the built-in track database it's not necessary to set up a beacon to get lap times. Just switch Solo on and it detects the coordinates using GPS, automatically recognizing track, lap, and split coordinates.
ADD THE RAM MOUNT SUCTION-CUP MOUNT FOR ULTIMATE VERSATILITY!
• Integrated track database
• Accelerometer: Tri-axial +/- 6G
• Size: 4" x 3" x 1"
• Weight: 7.8 oz. battery included
• Display resolution: 128x64
• Rechargeable lithium battery
• Battery duration: Up to 4 hours with backlight, up to 6 hours without backlight
• External power: 12 Volt
• Magnetic base
• Memory: 16 MB
• Operating temperatures: -4°F to +140°F