AiM Sports MyChron5 Digital Datalogging Dash For Kart Racing
Data acquisition for karts enters a totally new dimension: MyChron5. Besides sampling all your kart data, MyChron5 features all the advantages of GPS timing and tracking, plus a lot of new functions designed to provide more complete and reliable information both during and after each race:
- Lap and split times
- Head, H2O, or Exhaust Temperature (or two temps with 2T!)
- Track Position
- Much more!
MyChron5 has been designed to provide both basic info (for new racers) and the most sophisticated data to karting professionals. Fully configurable layout lets you customize the data, color, LED indicators, etc. to suit your individual needs. Plus, the MyChron5 2T adds sampling of a second temperature to the basic MyChron5. Using a two-satellite sensor, the MyChron5 provides super-accurate GPS data for lap/split times, position, speed, etc. We have a huge track database for easy download of detailed track info.
For ten years, the MyChron4 was the benchmark gauge in karting data acquisition. AiM re-establishes the benchmark with the MyChron5 -- a leap ahead of the 4 (all its imitators). At the same time, the MyChron5 is fully compatible with all MyChron4 peripherals, as well as a Lambda controller, Data Hub, MyChron Expansion, and SmartyCam. Features include:
- Automatic Start
- Rechargeable Li-Ion battery lasts up to 10 hours
- 1 MB memory for over 3 hours of data logging
- One Temperature channel (two on the 2T; both include thermocouple)
- Seven fully-configurable LEDs (alarm, shift, etc.)
- LCD screen with configurable color
- Wireless data download via secure Wi-Fi connection
- Intuitive menu design for easy configuration
Call us with any questions you have about the incredible new MyChron5 from AiM Sports!
* Configurable as Shift Lights or RPM/Lap Times Alert